New Year's Eve
Relive NYE 2016
at R Lounge
Celebrate from the heart of Times Square. Take in the energy around you from the R Lounge, where we’ll fuel your imagination and excite your senses. There is simply no better place or better view to experience the countdown and ball drop at midnight. This year, defy the ordinary and experience unrivaled service, elegance, glamour and glitz inspired by the Moulin Rouge at the cusp of the 20th century at our exclusive NYE party. This is a magical once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Full premium open bar, complete with Parisian nightclub inspired cocktails
- Interactive beverage sommeliers
- Lavish food stations attended by exceptional Chefs
- Before-your-eyes sushi bar
- Extensive raw bar
- Chef’s Sweet Treat station, with an array of decadent desserts, pastries and chocolate fountain
- Butler served breakfast, after the ball drop
- NYE élite swag bag
- A complete cabaret experience complete with photography to capture your evening of magnifique
RESERVATIONS FOR NYE ARE NOW OPEN!
Ring in the New Year in the heart of Times Square
The countdown is on for the most exciting New Year’s Eve party in Times Square. Reserve your exclusive experience now. Attendance to the party starts at $1,500 per person.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
email | Carol.Pernot@Renaissancehotels.com
THE NEW YEAR WITH PRIVATE
TIMES SQUARE TERRACE ROOMS
R Lounge brings the glistening cityscape indoors, enjoy panoramic views of Times Square from one of our 7 terrace rooms – featuring a private floor, champagne, confetti, VIP gift, and a spectacular view of the ball drop. Times Square Terrace Room packages are now $16,500 +tax for your three night stay (3 night minimum for NYE) and includes 2 VIP passes to our exclusive New Year’s Eve Party in the R Lounge!View Terrace Rooms View NYE Terrace Details
Plan to Celebrate
Reservations for New Year’s Eve at R Lounge are always in high demand, so we recommend you reserve early. This is the absolute best position from which to view all the activity below and the ball drop at midnight in Times Square. It’s an exclusive event that you’ll always remember.